Husband Share’s Tong Ren Experience in Wife’s Memoir
Our long-time friend, Ron Penczak is publishing a memoir for his wife, Rosalie. In his book, he shares his journey with Tong Ren. This piece was taken from the final chapter of Rosalie’s Memoir.
I have been fortunate in that I, until recently, have not incurred any serious or debilitating illnesses during my life. However, for some time pain, movement, and discomfort issues had dogged me. Over the past several years, the Tong Ren Healing System has dramatically improved or eliminated these problems and played a major role in keeping me healthy.
Not surprisingly, I have been wowed by the successes of Tong Ren in controlling and curing major ailments such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s and more. Since the summer of 2008 I have been attending the Tong Ren assemblies in Haverhill, Massachusetts. I rarely miss a session. At each meeting, usually there is a fresh good news story regarding a person’s illness. And, on occasion, we do hear of a person’s passing.
Let me list all of the nuisance ailments I had, beginning from the top of my head and moving down to the bottom of my feet. Let me tell you how I worked my way back to good health through Tom Tam and his group of devoted therapists.
- My eyes, I was told that I had cataracts and within a year or so would require surgery. But after a year of attending healing sessions, I had my annual eye exam. The doctor worried me. He kept going back and forth examining my eyes, first one, then the other. I asked, “Doctor, what’s wrong? Are my eyes getting worse?” His response was, “I don’t understand it. Your cataracts are nearly gone.” I have had several eye exams since that visit and he no longer brings up the subject of cataracts.
- A hearing loss. Years ago, as a young field engineer, I worked on radars associated with air-defense systems. The large radar equipment generated noise levels high enough to damage one’s hearing. End result: I incurred a serious hearing loss at specific frequencies. This was before protective earmuffs were universally available. Yes, I am that old. The doctors warned me that as I got older my hearing would become worse. Not true; through Tong Ren, my hearing has stabilized. It’s not better, but it’s not worse. That is a win for me.
- Frequent acid reflux was an issue, but it wasn’t annoying enough for me to bring it up during the healing classes. Yet, by attending these group sessions, I have had just one bout since 2009. This relates to the healing sessions benefitting not only the person being treated, but having the Collective Unconscious positively affect all in the room. Usually there will be someone who is having an issue with their digestive system, maybe even acid reflux. While the Tong Ren practitioner is tapping for that individual, I, and the others in the room, also receive the healing energy.
- I had serious asthma and allergy issues. I lived on inhalers and antihistamines. At the time, asthma was my most serious issue. This took time to resolve. However, after a few months I started seeing improvement, and over a period of approximately a year, I was off of all medications, and breathing fine.
- There was a bout with Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ).This is a pain in the jaw joint and surrounding facial muscles. My dentist prescribed a retainer I had to wear while I slept. This five-hundred plus dollar retainer didn’t work. He next wanted me to try another device that would cost $5,000, without any guarantee that it would work. This one, I would have to wear twenty-four hours a day, removing it only to eat. Tong Ren here I come! It took several weeks to resolve, but I am no longer plagued with the pain of TMJ and have been pain free for over two years.
- I was bothered with a hiatal hernia, not enough to mention it during the healing sessions, but I had not been affected by this in several years. Again, the Collective Unconscious is working to benefit all.
- The arthritis in my neck was so severe that I could barely turn my head in either direction, and I was in constant pain. To merge with traffic on a highway from the on-ramp, I needed to turn my whole body to the left to determine if any traffic would hinder my approach. Now, I have no trouble turning my head, left or right, up or down. Best of all, I am pain free.
- For several years, I had an annual echocardiogram to check on a leaky heart valve. Now, after Tong Ren therapy and more than two years have passed, my cardiologist said, “I don’t want to see you unless you start experiencing any problems.”
- I have diverticulosis, a condition that develops when pouches (diverticula) form in the wall of the colon. This does not cause any symptoms but might worsen with age. On two occasions these pouches became inflamed and infected, causing severe pain, in a condition called diverticulitis, which is treated with antibiotics and sometimes surgery. Once the diverticula form, this condition is with you for life. Since practicing Tong Ren, knock-on-wood, I have not been affected by diverticulitis or diverticulosis.
- I had an enlarged prostate, getting up five or six times a night to urinate. I now get up once a night, and my urologist told me that my prostate has returned to normal. Years earlier, he had been talking about surgery.
- My feet. I had plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the tissue that connects the heel to the toes. My doctor recommended a cortisone injection. This shot is not only painful but the medicine could have serious side effects. I opted to take the longer but safer route of Tong Ren. It took several months to resolve, but it was settled, and I have been pain free for several years.
- Bypass Surgery, at the age of seventy-five I had to undergo open-heart surgery. Everyone, including my doctors were shocked when after a stress test and subsequent catheterization, it was determined that I required a quadruple bypass. Throughout the years my blood work, blood pressure, heart rate and weight had been outstandingly good, yet I needed surgery. I had been an avid exerciser all of my life. I quit running and took up walking at the age of 75. When I queried the surgeon, he said, “You cannot account for age and genetic factors.” Both my parents died of heart disease. My father had his first heart attack in his mid-fifties. He experienced several more heart attacks, strokes and underwent a triple bypass and surgery for a brain aneurism. His smoking three packs of cigarettes a day, I’m sure contributed to this. By the way, I never smoked.
One of the Tong Ren practitioners, Eleanor visited me in the hospital and brought me a Tom Tam Brainwave Entrainment device to use before and after my surgery. I’m sure the doctors and nurses suspected me of being some sort of wacko, but they never said I couldn’t use it. I used it the night before my surgery and each day after my surgery. I still use it, while watching television. I was in ICU one night. Once they moved me to a regular room the attending nurses were amazed at my recovery. After sitting in a chair for a couple of hours I was able to pick-up my drainage containers and walk the corridors. They were surprised that I was moving around as well as I was. I should mention that I never took any pain medication, even though the nurses tried to convince me I needed it. I said, “Why, I’m not in any pain.”
When it came time for my discharge, since I lived alone, and it was Labor Day weekend, they did not want to send me home. They sent me to a rehabilitation center. While there, after a session with a physical and an occupational therapist they wanted to know why I was there. They had a hard time believing that I had just undergone bypass surgery. During my hospitalization the Tong Ren Community tapped for me nearly every day. I do believe the Tom Tam Brain Entrainment machine and the long-distance Tong Ren healing accelerated my healing and recovery.
After addressing all of the issues above, let me emphatically state, I am a believer in Tom Tam and his healing system. You can call it “guinea pig sessions,” “voodoo” or whatever. The label doesn’t matter. The Tong Ren Healing System works.