Tong Ren – Eyes, Emotions and Everything Else

Homepage of Dr. Hilary Bender and Dr. Eleanor Marks

Announcing the Friday morning Tong Ren Healing Class: Eyes, Emotions and Everything Else.

Welcome all newcomers to Tom Tam’s Healing System. Join us for our Tong Ren Healing Class called “Eyes, Emotions and Everything!” During this hour-long class, we will use Tong Ren Healing to treat all kinds of problems related to eyes, emotions and general physical ailments, (cancer, autoimmune, metabolic, etc.) This is a general healing class, so all are invited to participate and learn what we have experienced in our own healing–what Tom calls “the mainstream medicine of the future–now!” Our goal is to empower you. By experiencing Tong Ren Healing you will literally be learning how to heal yourselves–and others too! Come, join in building the international collective unconscious of the Tom Tam Healing System of Tong Ren.

SCHEDULE:
Tuesday 8:30am – 9:30am EST
Friday 9:00am – 10:00am EST

CONTACT: eleanormarksphd@gmail.com

Biographical info:
Hilary Bender, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, Th.D., Catholic University
Eleanor Marks, M.Ed, Harvard University, Ph.D. Boston University

Eleanor can be reached for scheduling phone treatments at eleanormarksphd@gmail.com

Broadcast fix for iPad, iPhone and Macs - Please click here

* Please consider a donation to support our broadcasts as well as our live classes.

* PayPal account not required. Click Donate button then "Pay with a debit or credit card" on PayPal page.

584 Responses

1. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Please tap for Scholiosis, TBI repercussions, barometric jumping around here in Florida, keeping other people’s fear out of myself

2. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

I’m celebrating Improvement! I could smell coffee being made today! That means deep in her brain healing. Thank you for continuing to tap.

3. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Anyone they’re? TBI, vision accuity, skull bones corpus collasum in proper order. Gratitude, Eleanor

4. Junejohnson Junejohnson says:

Toes went from a bluish to flesh colored. Hurrah!!!

5. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Please repeat tapping for clear eyes, physically and psychically for great life decisions, muscular relaxation, oxygenation, TBI gone, I think clearly energetically. Merci, Eleanor.

6. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Do you read ping? My phone doesn’t let me do chat roll….. Please tap cranial bones being in correct shape post head injury, eyes relaxed, seeing strongly, easily, able to read a computer screen again without irritating TBI issues, large amounts of productive energy, clear thinking Merci, and hugs shared, Eleanor xo

7. Good Morning Eleanor! Janice from Spaulding here. I had a fall last week that bruised my tailbone and still have some discomfort from that.Please also tap for balance, insomnia and fear. Thank you !

8. Neiltongren Neiltongren says:

Annasuya, having no luck with the live stream. Would love to be tapped for brain invaders. Thank you!

9. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Please repeat yesterday’s requests. C1, Atlas, s.i. aligned, whole spine, eyes, cranial balance of skull, add sinuses breathing easy

10. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Kreista adrenals, C1,Atlas,regular energy,

11. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Can you read my pings? I can’t chat roll on phone.
    Very bad belly ache, adrenal??? TBI hormone balancing. Sharing great gratitude, Eleanor.Kreista

12. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

What I envision : S.i.joint easily moving because scar tissue removed ,goes back to healthy muscles ligaments

13. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Mucho Gracias,Ansuia. Muscles relaxing .I can’t use chatroll on this phone… Are you seeing pingback notes? Adding skull in correct shape , strongly seeing self as whole healthy, vital, prosperous, easily allowing in finances in numerous ways,using my talents, universal Flow. The right appropriate people work with me . Occiput, Atlas moved easily, left ankle, right leg moves easily, My skull is balanced so craniospinal fluid flows balanced, easily follow intuitive guidance, easily allowing self to be who I know I can be.
    I am grateful to know you. Thanks for tapping for all of us.Kreista

14. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

And regrow tooth enamel, back molar. Use my talents fully today in loving service with strength. Kreista

15. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Hi, Eleanor. Please continue endocrine strength, tomorrow, TBI clearing fully, emotional fortitude, joy, ability to fully relax amongst people

16. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Thanks, Eleanor for making such a difference in my life endocrine system upstart, higher HGH, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid production, TBI symptoms eradicated, clear thinking is my envisioned Norm so I can get on with expressing my passions creatively in this beautiful world we reside. Kreista

17. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

A bajillion kajillion hugs of chi in return, Hilary!!!! Thank YOU for sharing your time. I am be to this… Thanks for mentioning his comment, no vitamins, no minerals, no dairy, just eat simply, accept chi. This is first time I had heard this

18. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Regrow tooth enamel, healthy spine, clear thinking, healthy energy, clear breathing, reduction of ear wax, clear thinking so making wise decisions. Thank you, Kreista

19. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Regrow tooth enamel

20. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Please repeat tap for strengthening issues listed on June 23rd.i believe in thriving, healing thriving all the way…..