Tong Ren Healing – Tapping with Tom in Haverhill

Come join our live Tong Ren Healing class for general healing. This class is open to the public and we invite anyone who wishes to participate to come and join. Feel free to join our class to learn more about Tong Ren Healing Therapy. No experience is required and class is free, however, please consider a suggested $10 donation to help maintain the class space.

85 Essex St 2nd Floor
Haverhill MA 02831
Thursdays: 8:30am – 9:30am EST

Broadcasts are restored. Thank you for your patience. Enjoy! Please donate to support Tong Ren Healing and our broadcasts.

* Please consider a donation to support our broadcasts as well as our live classes.

* PayPal account not required. Click Donate button then "Pay with a debit or credit card" on PayPal page.

51 Responses

1. Hi,Please tap for tumor on left kidney. Thank you.

2. Lindarain Lindarain says:

Please can you tap for uterine fibroid and pelvic floor nerve pain? TY!

3. please tap for my husband Frank with stage IV cancer in right kidney, lungs, lower abdomen, and thoracic cavity. it helps him so much thank you

4. Ang100 Ang100 says:

Motor Cortex, Sensory Cortex, Association Cortex and Visual Cortex all do not work.

5. Rtmeuse Rtmeuse says:

Hi, it’s Roxanne! Could you tap for ulcerative colitis?

6. Maureen Maureen says:

Please tap for me. thank You

7. The video is labeled 7/21 but it is a rehash of 7/20 and miscellaneous classes lumped together that I have already seen. I wish it were easier to navigate to a particular class you wished to view.

8. Hi….I just participated this last hour in my first Live Broadcast and was very moved by the care and compassion. I am new to Tong Ren. I have done some private sessions with Rick Kuethe and Sandra Scheiffer and am very appreciative of the quality of their work.

About 2 months ago I went to see a specialist to have my throat looked at because I was noticing a loss of range in my voice…the upper register has diminished a LOT . The Dr. first had a peek in my ears , asked me if I swam a lot in cold water, and announced that I would have to have hearing aids in a year if I didnt get a surgical procedure done. ( this prognosis astounded me as I wasnt even in there for my ears or hearing! )He then referred me to another specialist friend of his who looks after this issue by going into the outer ear canal with a 1/4 inch chisel and chisels out the extra bone growth, which apparently the body grows to protect the ear canal from cold wind and water. This ” condition ” happens a lot to long time kayakers who are doing the Eskimo Roll in cold rivers….also can become a problem for wind surfers, thus the name ” Surfer’s Ear ” I am most deinitely NOT interested in this surgical procedure. I have confidence that Tong Ren and Acupuncture are the means to deal with clearing my ears.
    I wonder if any of you there have dealt with this ” syndrome”..has Tom had experience with this?Do you ever have Live Broadcast EAR sessions?

Looking forward to hearing from you……Kaaren Soby ( Smithers, BC…way up there near Alaska )

9. Khale Khale says:

Kristen is in the hospital & they have discovered a tumor in her brain. Please pray for her!!!!

• Heather R. says:

Hi, I know its been many yrs since your post but I”m just reading it for the 1st time so hope you dont mind me asking if your friend/relative Kristen ended up being ok? I really hope so!!

10. Curlilock6 Curlilock6 says:

Good morning. I’ve been sick with terrible sinus pressure, upper respiratory cough and fever since Sunday. Feeling much better today, but want it to stay that way : )
    Also would like to be treated for anxiety and depression please.

11. Judyhowes Judyhowes says:

please tap for breast cancer, black lung disease and digestive system
    thankyou, Judy

12. Mizmari41 Mizmari41 says:

Good morning – welcome home, Tom! I’m not getting dialog

13. Zeina68 Zeina68 says:

Good Morning. A friend of mine is attending Tong Ren groups in CT and said it really helps her. My husband is suffering from a lazy right eye and double vision. His name is Nazir El-Abidin. Would you kindly tap for him? I have been told that the issue is along the gallbladder meridian. I have been sending energy there, but I am positive your healings will also help him immensely. Thanks so much.

Universal Love to You and Everyone tuned in.

Marilyn

ps. I just donated to this very good cause. Please help :)!!!

14. today at the 5pm class the chat wasn’t working for me. it said that i was the only person on line and you couldn’t read waht i wrote.
    thanks a lot
    cristina Echavarria

15. Mizmari41 Mizmari41 says:

Hi Suya – we’re on. Sis is sitting next to me on her computer. She will register later. She felt general warmth last evening when she listened to Tom’s cd with most on her left side, particularly left shoulder. Please have Laura tap for nueropathy, spinal stenosis and fibromyalgia.

16. i can’t get on chat line, to leave a message to be tapped for… I am logged in.

17. Maryc Maryc says:

New to this format, thanks to all for your patience! Please tap for large, painful vaginal & vulvar tumor. Also need tapping for childhood verbal, physical, & sexual abuse & sexual assault in 2001. Had difficulty with video Thurs, and made request late in the session Mon, when it had nearly ended. Thank you, Tom & all!

18. Kobes Kobes says:

GoodMorning, could you please tap for a C5 C6 bulging disc and associated left shoulder pain. Also, vision issues. Thanks Kathleen

19. Pamelamount Pamelamount says:

I got the live broadcast earlier this week–now there isn’t even a black screen, only the donation box! I already donated.
    Plus, I can’t get on the chatline.