Tong Ren Healing – Tapping with Tom

Come join our live Tong Ren Healing class for general healing. This class is open to the public and we invite anyone who wishes to participate to come and join. Feel free to join our class to learn more about Tong Ren Healing Therapy. No experience is required and class is free, however, please consider a suggested $10 donation to help maintain the class space.

300 Congress St Suite 310
Quincy MA 02169

Broadcast Schedule
Mondays: 4:00pm – 4:30pm – Tong Ren – Weight Balancing
Mondays: 5:00pm – 6:00pm – General Healing with Tom Tam
Wednesdays: 2:30pm – 3:15pm – Anti-Cancer with Tom Tam
Wednesdays: 4:00pm – 4:30pm – Tong Ren – Emotions
Wednesdays: 5:00pm – 6:00pm – General Healing with Tom Tam
Saturdays: 11:00am – 12:00pm – Anti-Cancer with Tom Tam
(All times listed are Eastern Standard Time)

Broadcasts are having connection issues. This may require you to refresh the broadcast periodically. Thank you for your patience. Please donate to support Tong Ren Healing and our broadcasts.

* Please consider a donation to support our Tong Ren Healing.
* PayPal account not required. Click Donate button then "Pay with a debit or credit card".

188 Responses

1. Angelo Angelo says:

Hello, this is Angelo, Please tell Tom that Dr. Cellerini is having a class in Verona the 22 and 23 of June.
    Dr Cellerini needs some treatment on his appendix. He had to stop working for 10 days.
    a Doctor in Turin has wrote a book and Tong Ren and Tom are mentioned in it.

2. VRob VRob says:

please tap for the flu. chills, sinus, cough, muscle aches. thanks-Valerie

3. BELLA57 BELLA57 says:

Can you help me pls? Is there any program for ALS healing? thanks I would like a healing session for a friend of mine..

4. BELLA57 BELLA57 says:

5. Victoria says:

Please tap for matabolizm and aortic stenosis. Thank you!

6. Kazi Toure says:

Kazi, again, i forgot to Thank you very much. peace

7. Kazi Toure says:

This is Kazi, would you please tap for liver, and c5 c6 c7…spinal stynosis?

8. Rita says:

Please tap for my mom Veyona . Her breast cancer mestastized to bone and she is having anxiety. Please tap for her brain to be clear and positive and cancer to leave her body

9. Gladys Swan says:

eyes: l. glaucoma r. stroke to retina; blindness; neuropathy: feet. hands, face, teeth, legs, shoulder insomnia

10. Jerpurdy Jerpurdy says:

Please tap for left side of neck – neck is stiff – can’t bend to right

11. TraceyMS says:

Hi! One week post left femeral neck break and surgical repair. Please send healing energy for hip, connective tissue, detox after surgery, brain fog and immune health.

12. mark jacovitte says:

this is Mark from Maryland, i have prostate cancer that is in the bones, please tap for me . thank you

13. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

TBI, clear thinking, brain hormones balanced, intuition for right decisions

14. mark jacovitte says:

Hi, my name is Mark , I have visited and been treated twice, the last time last Wednesday. I( have prostate cancer that is in my bones , Please tap for me in the group healing.
    Thanks

15. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Please tap on C1, Atlas. It needs to be aligned to the right. It’s twisted.
    Good news to report. Really happy, dealing with stress better.
    TBI , skull needs re shaping back to normal…. Hormones in option level again.
    I am grateful

16. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

I am very grateful for your help, took. I’m already feeling benefits with my hormones balancing Kreista

17. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Please repeat hypo thalalmic healing tbi. Lower back twisted, C1, Atlas wants alignment

18. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

Sounds like Tom wants a label. Hypothalamic axis damage, hormones need raising because of swelling of brain pushed on pituitary,hypothalmis ,etc Ni hao means hello in Mandarin. Xie xie means thank you.i lived in Beijing

19. HappyDaysAreHERE says:

I’m in Florida. I am still dealing with TBI effects…was talking about how I wish outcome to be. Kreista