Tong Ren Healing For Weight Loss

Broadcasts are having connection issues. This may require you to refresh the broadcast periodically. Thank you for your patience. Please donate to support Tong Ren Healing and our broadcasts.

* Please consider a donation to support our Tong Ren Healing.
* PayPal account not required. Click Donate button then "Pay with a debit or credit card".

29 Responses

1. Pauline Pauline says:

Could the Broadcast schedule be changed to show only the classes that are really happening?I logged in and waited for this class-to no avail.

Also, I went to St Francis House in Boston today for a class. They said there is no such thing there.

2. Connelrr Connelrr says:

Please tap for weight loss. I'm not getting any younger and I need to loose some "lb's!" I am on a roller coaster most of the time.  I eat good and exercise for about a month then, I get in a "I don't care mood" and it's all over until I get my head back on the right track. 🙂 Thanks!

Also, are there any classes here in Rochester, NY?

3. Cowgirl Cowgirl says:

please tap for my weight loss I need to loose excess pounds

4. Cowgirl Cowgirl says:

why can I not see live broadcasts

5. Cynthiab Cynthiab says:

Hi Fidele,
    Our Daughter Anita and her husband Jason will arrive in Boston late Sunday night 3/18. They are scheduled to see Tom at 11 or 12 on Mon. the 19th. When can we talk this evening about arrangements for them to find you? 618-283-9296.
    Thanks you so much,
    Cynthia Becker & Bill Weber

6. Annamaria Annamaria says:

Hi Kathellin and Fedele: please tap for me I needto lose some serious wt ,Kathellin ,i went through the surgery on my foot – the pain was too much!

7. Annamaria Annamaria says:

please tap for migrine hadache

8. Jilomala Jilomala says:

Is there a class at 4 today?

9. Jilomala Jilomala says:

There is still no sound, only a picture.

10. Judyhowes Judyhowes says:

Good Afternoon. Please tap for my blacklung disease, continued fight for breast cancer, healthy breast, stress Thank you, Judy

11. thanks so much to Tom and Kathleen for this service especially on a day like this when we’re snowbound in NYC

12. Welcome then, to your first class. Sit back and let the wonderful healing CHI do the work. They call this the “Lazy Man’s Healing Technique”. Spot on. Enjoy!

13. Judithduft Judithduft says:

This will be my first on-line class…can’t wait!

14. Jeannie Jeannie says:

I have been to several Monday classes but couldn’t make it tonight…..please help with fibromyalgia knee pain and increased anxiety thanks

15. Jeannie Jeannie says:

Can I see the broadcast from home? How do I do it?