Tong Ren Training Opportunity in Toronto, Canada (March 2013)
Start off the new year by learning the most up to date Tong Ren techniques. What is the NEW Tong Ren Wave? If you are a health care practitioner this course will enhance healing success rate quickly or if you are just sick and tired of the slow and costly health care processes. Then taking this workshop is a MUST!
In the 2 day workshop you will learn the up to date Tom Tam Healing System that will give you immediate practical use. If you are a health care practitioner or working in the field of energy medicine you may find this course as a huge game changer. As well as those who are not can still learn to clinically heal themselves, family and friends.
Date: Saturday March 2, 2013 & Saturday March 9, 2013
Time: 9am to 3pm
Location: Qi Healing Centre 1735 Lakeshore Rd. West, Mississauga
Cost: $300 + HST
A Tong Ren model, magnetic hammer and the "A Lazy Bum's Healing -Tong Ren Therapy Cross Reference Manual" by Tom Tam ($100) may be purchased for this course.
Qi Healing Centre has supplies and books that are available for purchase including the all NEW Tong Ren Wave line.
This workshop will cover:
- What is the NEW Tong Ren Wave
- How to use the NEW Tong Ren Wave devices
- Tom Tam Healing System
- What is Tong Ren and the techniques used in Tong Ren Therapy
- What is Qi and the Qi Loop?
- Blockage Theory
- Location of acupoints and spinal points on the Tong Ren chart &model
- Basic anatomy, nervous system, spinal nerves, cranial nerves,
- Overview of the arterial and circulatory system and its relation to Sky Window
- Learn about the new Tong Ren Wave
- How to use the "A Lazy Bum's Healing – Tong Ren Therapy Cross Reference" manual to treat hundreds of health conditions with the listed acupoints and spinal points
- On going participation in our Tong Ren Healing classes to further build confidence and practice
- Types of Tong Ren treatments – laser, magnetic hammer, disking, needle, Tong Ren Wave and long distance (telephone & Skype):
Tong Ren Practitioner Certificate upon completion.
Registration, please email or call Nicola
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-822-9368