Tui Na Training – February (Haverhill, MA)
Introduction to Tong Ren Tui Na
Tom Tam Healing System
Oriental Culture Institute in Haverhill, MA
Date: February 12, 2012
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Course fee: $150
Instructor: Mónica Calvo, Tom Tam Healing and Tong Ren Certification, LMT (licensed massage therapist),Traditional Chinese Medicine Certified, Wangjing Hospital of China Academy of Chinese Medical Science
Location: Oriental Culture Institute
85 Essex Street, Haverhill MA
For registration and information please contact Mónica Calvo at 617-605-3308 or email@example.com
This is a 1-day workshop to teach the introduction to Tong Ren Tui Na massage with focus on the blockage theory from Tom Tam Healing System. How to find the blockage and how to stimulate the blocked area in order to make the energy flow so that the body can regain its balance and heals by itself.
Stimulation can be done in different forms: Tong Ren Tui-Na is one of them. This course will provide the initial steps to do hands-on training to help family and friends in need.
1. INTRODUCTION TO TONG REN HEALING: Philosophy of the blockage. Bioelectricity and biochemistry. The role of energy in the healing process
2. HOW TO OPEN THE BLOCKAGE WITH TONG REN: Energy-flow based theory
3. DIFFERENT TYPES OF BLOCKAGE STIMULATION BASED ON TOM TAM’S HEALING SYSTEM
4. WHAT IS TUI-NA ,DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TONG REN TUI NA AND TRADITIONAL MEDICAL TUI NA
5. WHAT TO LOOK FOR. HOW TO FEEL THE BLOCKAGE
6. PRACTICE OF TUI-NA. HANDS-ON TRAINING
Please wear comfortable clothes since you will give and receive treatment.